IN CASO QUALCUNO ABBIA ANCORA DUBBI CHE L'NWO/GR E' IL PROGETTO DI UNA SOCIETA' NEOSCHIAVISTA

 

Election Emergency! The Desperate Democrat Deep State Has Launched A New Attempt To Take Alex Jones Off The Air By October 17th!

Alex Jones warns: "The globalist Deep State just took their war on free speech, our very identities and our very freedoms to the next level."

"Ladies and gentlemen, I’m always the canary in the coal mine. I am the test case. When they get through me, they’re coming after you.”

Election Emergency! The Desperate Democrat Deep State Has Launched A New Attempt To Take Alex Jones Off The Air By October 17th! Image Credit: Infowars.com
SHARE
LIVE
gab

Alex Jones issues a dire warning about how the Deep State lawfare currently targeting him to steal his identity is also setting the stage for a dangerous new precedent Americans are not ready for:

“Infowars is facing its potential end, but that’s not enough, they want to shut ME down,” said Jones on his Friday broadcast. “I want the enemy to know we’re getting massive support and that we’re getting the top lawyers to defeat their attempt to literally put me as a 13th Amendment indentured slave.”

“The precedent is being set to literally steal my identity and shut down Infowars. The globalist Deep State just took their war on free speech, our very identities and our very freedoms to the next level. They have now introduced a lawsuit against me where they literally claim they own my name, my social media, and me personally in violation of the 13th Amendment that we fought the Civil War over. They’re actually saying that I’m an indentured servant, that I am a slave. Ladies and gentlemen, I’m always the canary in the coal mine. I am the test case. When they get through me, they’re coming after you.”

Jones emphasized the overwhelming support he’s now receiving at Realalexjones.com:

“Their house of cards is coming down! You can see it! Even IF we were losing right now, it would be the right thing to do: To FIGHT these people. Knowing that generationally we’d win. We’re winning now. We’re turning the tide NOW. We’re forcing the enemy out in the open NOW.

And other than Trump, this broadcast has been the most effective operation against the enemy. So I suggest you bet on it at Realalexjones.com.

This is outrageous, but they’re going to try it thinking they control the courts. They DON’T. And regardless, I will NEVER be under some slavemaster, I will NEVER bow and pull their plough. In fact, I pledge everything I’ve got, my heart and soul, to fight even harder! I want to thank all of you for keeping me in the fight. Thank you so much. I love you and I appreciate you and I know things are so rough.. but we’re together on this and God’s on our side. And if God is with us, who can stand against us? This is your time to be part of history folks.”

More from Alex:

Share on X:

Go to Realalexjones.com NOW to help Alex against this dangerous lawfare!

Read the court filing below:

CT Plaintiffs Application f… by Kelen David McBreen

READ MORE: Democrat Party Lawyers Have Filed In Texas State Court To Appoint A Receiver Over Alex Jones THE PERSON! Literally Repealing the 13th Amendment’s Outlawing Of Indentured Servitude and Slavery!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Lettera aperta al signor Luigi di Maio, deputato del Popolo Italiano

ZZZ, 04.07.2020 C.A. deputato Luigi di Maio sia nella sua funzione di deputato sia nella sua funzione di ministro degli esteri ...